The Tires Are a Changin'
If you've checked the price of tires lately, you know that many things have changed! These days it’s not just about sizes and speed ratings. Now there are other, specialized performance recommendations that are required to ensure optimum safety and long life of your tires.
Understanding these recommendations and selecting quality tires takes a trained tire specialist. At North Hills we specialize in Michelin, BF Goodrich and Uniroyal tires. All three of these brands are under the Michelin umbrella. Quality is not just a byword at Michelin - or North Hills. Our brands make great partners!
Training is Key
Michelin provides excellent training for our tire specialists and that means you get a quality installation every time. Here are a few things you need to know about installing tires:
- First, get the correct tire for your car.
- Second, be sure that the installer doesn't damage the Tire Pressure Sensors (TPMS) that are part of the valve stem.
- Third, be sure the installer knows how to install a tire without damaging the wheel or rim of the wheel. Tires, TPMS sensors and Rims are all expensive and subject to damage if installation guidelines are not followed precisely.
Uniroyal • BF Goodrich • Michelin
We are a full service tire dealership specializing in Uniroyal, BF Goodrich, and Michelin tires. Here are several reasons to consider North Hills Automotive for your next tire purchase:
- FREE Flat Repair for the life of the tire
- FREE Lifetime Rotation and Balance
- FREE Wheel Alignment Check – Anytime!
- No Hassle Service Policy
- All tires are mounted by ASE certified technicians to avoid tire pressure sensor and rim damage
- 2 year Road Hazard Full Replacement Guarantee (No pro-rated mumbo-jumbo)
Trust the North Hills team to get each installation right and provide you with all the information you need to make the best possible replacement tire choices. Call us today: